Those two have had a wonderful time dressing up and giggling with each other. It makes me smile when Kylie is happy and right now she is in hog heaven!

Here they are riding Riley's stick horse. I couldn't run to find the camera fast enough! I just hope that they get enough sleep tonight and aren't up all night giggling and playing.
Tomorrow is the last day of crafts at VBS and I gotta say.....YEAH!!! We have had such a wonderful time this week and I am really proud of how VBS turned out. When I go to the auditorium at the end and everyone is singing, I get emotional because it is so moving to me. Kylie has had a great time and Riley has had an okay time as long as he has balloons in his classroom. He has two of the most understanding teachers who have really been wonderful to him. When it's over, I am going to relax and then I will start getting the family ready for a vacation with my parents to San Antonio. This summer is really starting to fly by.
On another note, I took Kylie swimming yesterday and she has a new obsession in the water. She wanted to turn flips like a mermaid. So, I taught her how to do a front flip under the water and she started doing them all by herself! It was funny how she would jump into the water off of the side and instead of coming up for air, she would do a flip under the water and then come up and start swimming! I guess that was her way of doing a flip off of the diving board or something. I sure wish we knew someone with a diving board at their pool..........
4 comments:
What a fun time your girls are having!! You can tell it by those HUGE smiles. :) I love the little group of girlfriends our kiddos have at church. And, I look forward to watching them grow.
And, congrats on the last day of crafts!! I know you will breathe a sigh of relief. Y'all have done great. And, I do the same thing at the closing assembly. It makes it all worth it, doesn't it?!
Kylie and Trinity look like they are having so much fun. What a blessing that they live so close to each other! When reading about your VBS adventures, I couldn't help but think about Kylie and Mary Alice standing on the pew and singing together last year at VBS. I know if we lived closer, they would have so much fun. Sweet little kiddoes!
So cute. Little girls are so funny!
Ok, I'm jealous that Kylie is swimming so well! Landry loves the pool, but HATES going under water. She's still a floatie swimmer. It frustrates me b/c I was swimming under water before I was two...I can't seem to understand why she doesn't like it. She tells me it's because she doesn't like to get her ponytail wet.....so girly!
Trinity had a great time with Kylie! I asked her what they did and she quickly told me that they played dress up...her favorite! She also loved the pizza and red applesauce. She told us all about "Cars" and even told Mark she stayed awake long enough to see the end race. I'm not sure I believe that one, but whatever. Thank you for inviting her over. She loves Kylie!
Post a Comment