7.16.2006

Twinkle, Twinkle


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

6 comments:

Erica said...

I love the video!! My absolute favorite part is the "up above the world so high" where he looks up. What a cutie:) Love you all!

Alyssa said...

Traci, Riley's sweet song brought tears to my eyes! He is doing so great!!! Thanks for sharing :)

mcjacobsjournal said...

Well, aren't you getting all HIGH TECH on us other bloggers?! I LOVE the video! I might have to try that on my site, just to see if I can figure it out.

Riley is so precious. I love the looking "up so high" and the "inkle inkle". That will be priceless someday...well, actually it already is, isn't it?!

courtney said...

What a sweet, sweet voice!!

Amber Smith said...

That is precious!!! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Traci! You are SO cool and high tech! :-)

This is SOOOOOO cute....
Riley is adorable...

Katina

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....