7.07.2006

Dancin' In The Socks

For the first time in a really long time, Riley has been lovin' the socks today! He has been dancing in them, singing his abc's in them, and wondering why I have been taking so many pictures of him! Here's some pictures of the little guy!


Dancin'

Wonderin'

Singin'

Playin'


We are leaving for vacation in the morning so please keep us in your prayers that we have a safe trip and my Mom and I don't kill each other. Just kidding!:) We are anticipating a great time
!!

3 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

Have a GREAT vacation! Riley is so cute in his socks. :) I wish we had live video on the blogs so we can see those dancin' steps and hear that sweet singing!

See you when you return. We will pray for a safe trip for your whole family.

Kristen OQ said...

Cute pictures of Mr. Riley.

Loved reading about your 4th of July...sounds like you had a fun time and made some fun memories.

Have safe travels.

Alyssa said...

What fun pictures of Riley :) Hope your vacation is a great one!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....