10.29.2006

On The Way To.....The Emergency Room


Alan took this picture this morning on the way to church. It was going to be a wonderful day until we got the call that my mom had been taken to the emergency room. It turns out that she has a severe case of vertigo and they did end up keeping her overnight. I feel bad that I can't be with her but she just wants to rest and not answer questions.....her words.

Alan and I appreciate so much all the calls and prayers from our thoughtful friends. We are always overwhelmed by your kindness. It made us feel so good to know that people are thinking of us and our family members. It's a lesson for me to call others in times like these and not think that I will just bother them. It's good to hear a familiar voice on the other line.

Thanks again and keep praying that my mom, Linda will recover soon and feel like her old self again! She's dying to go back to work!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of Kylie and Riley. Too bad it was on the way to the emergency room. We did have a pretty good time for hangin' out in the ER... but let's not make it a tradition!

Erica said...

Love the picture!! I am so sorry to hear Nana Linda is ill:( I would have called if I had only known. She will definitely be in our prayers. Please give her our love, she is such a precious lady.

Nicole said...

Hey there,
I heard about your mom at lunch today and then I was still sitting there when you called Steph with the good update that she was getting re-hydrated and doing better. I hope that she is still doing good and getting stronger. We have been thinking of y'all today and look forward to hearing news that she is completely well! We missed you today...just know that you have lots of friends who had you on their mind today!

Kristen OQ said...

Cute picture of your kiddos! They look so old standing there together before church.

Hope your mom is better soon. Keep us posted.

Amber Smith said...

Saying a prayer that your mom will recover quickly. Love you!

courtney said...

Thinking of you and your mom....

Anonymous said...

Traci,
I have been sick and haven't checked your blog until today. I am sorry to hear about Linda! Is she better? I hope so...

By the way, how cool would it be if you get to go to Tokyo! That is great! Keep us posted....

Anonymous said...

Guess it would help if I signed by anonymous comments! :)
Katina...

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....