10.28.2006

Pumpkin Patch

The kids and I went to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday for a birthday party. It was pretty cold and windy and I was so glad that I stopped at Target to get Kylie a coat! She had two coats in her closet and they were both 3T's. My how time flies. Riley's still fit from last year and I really thought that I was going to have to fight putting his on, especially the hood. Well, he loved having it on and stopped being cranky immediately! He wore the hood proudly and Kylie had a blast at the party with all of her friends.




Her favorite thing was picking out a pumpkin and riding on the hayride. Riley liked the hayride and really didn't give me any trouble. It was a good day and we were so happy to celebrate Bailey's birthday with her.







That night, Alan took me to eat Japanese food and also gave me some great news. He is going to Japan in the next week and if we can work it all out I get to go up for a few days and meet him in Tokyo!!!! Of course, there are still things to sort out like getting my passport renewed in two weeks, childcare for four days, a sub for my class, a doggie sitter, etc... BUT, we have such great family and I know that they will help us any way that they can.

We have had a really full week and even though it's only 8:30 on Saturday night, I am so ready for bed. Kylie has had time with two friends this week, we took one to the party and they had a blast at the party as well as in the car and the other friend came over after her soccer game and just now left! She LOVES her soccer friends and also got the surprise of Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Kyri coming to her game today.



We went and saw Aunt Kyri play on Tuesday night, she is awesome by the way, and Kylie was really amazed! Not as amazed as learning that Aunt Kyri is #3 (the same # as Kylie)! So, today during her game when she saw her in the stands, Kylie turned her back to us and showed us her #3! It was too cute. I think Aunt Kyri and Uncle Jeffy really got a kick out of watching her play. Or, just hang out on the field!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailey was so thrilled Kylie came to her party. Thank you for treking way out to Celina!
Tokyo!!!
Wow, I hope it works out so you can go. Look at your sweet husband taking you to eat Japanese so he could tell you his news.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....