11.07.2006

誕生日おめでとう、アラン(Happy Birthday, Alan)

Note: A very sappy blog for the best husband in the world, sometimes.

Happy Birthday, Honey! Kylie, Riles and I miss you so very much. We especially missed you this week since the kids are sick. You are the best at that, you know. We miss how you just seem to make everything all right when you are here.

I can't wait to meet you in Tokyo and see all the things that you have been telling me about. I know that you are going to make this the best Anniversary ever and I can't wait to just be in your arms and see your beautiful smile! :)

We love you and have a little something for you when you return. Kylie was so happy to talk to you on the phone and can't wait until you get back from Japants.....hee-hee!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Arrigoto gozaimas.

I can't wait to watch Lost. Thank you very much for my b-day gift... And I can't wait for you to get ur fine booty to Japan... hee hee

See u in a few days...

Love,
Alan

Traci said...

what are you, in 7th grade??

love you too!!

Anonymous said...

Alan,
I actually had a card for you this year (as opposed to calling you and forgetting to say Happy Birthday!) and NOW you are in TOKYO and won't get it. SO, I'll save it for next year!! :-)
Traci, I tried to call the other day the but the answering machine never picked up. I just wanted to tell you that I am so glad you are getting to go to Japan. That is the COOLEST! Love you guys...

And, Alan...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think it is already tomorrow where you are....

Love you,
Katina

Anonymous said...

We missed
kylie today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alan! -Carolyn & Gary

Nicole said...

Ha-ha! I love Alan's comment. I actually laughed out loud!! Happy Birthday, Alan!

hollyfouts said...

Happy B-day! Love Alan's comment:) It's too bad Lane and Alan never got to know each other...I think they would get along just fine!

Traci said...

Holly-
I KNOW! I truly believe that he was mimicking Lane's comment to you since he found it overwhelmingly funny!!

Amber Smith said...

Japan! How exciting! I hope you and "ur fine booty" have a wonderful time in Japan! I'll be looking forward to reading all about your trip! :)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....