Kylie picked out this grill to give to Riley for Christmas and it has turned out to be the cutest little talking grill. Plus Riley really likes it. Kylie even drew a picture that we all have been snickering about. It really looks like Charlie the Grill and she was so proud of it! Take a look!

7 comments:
Kylie really really really has a talent for drawing. I'm amazed!!
That grill is too cute and too neat! I am also SUPER impressed with her drawing! Great job Kylie!
That is SO cute. I especially love the mustard, ketchup and grill fork. (What is the white puff? Smoke?) Kylie has such an eye for details and she is such an artist! Great job!
She is so talented! I always love her drawings when you post them.
Kylie is an amazing artist! I'm not kidding! I'm sure Mary Alice might be able to draw something like that (in about 10 years or so). Seriously... she is one talented girl!
I love seeing her artwork and creative mind at work. Good job Kylie!
SHe has always been such a good and creative artist:) Her pictures always make me smile. Love ya!
I have to agree that she is very talented! Great drawing!
Post a Comment