1.04.2007

A Benihana New Years Eve

This New Years Eve, Alan and I wanted to take Kylie out so she could see what all the fuss was about. Since she really wanted to go to Benihana (since seeing a snipet on The Office) we decided to take her. Ninni and BoBo watched Riley....Thank you very much!! and Nana, Poppy, Uncle Jeffy, Aunt Kyri, and Kyri's parents, Phil and Judy all came along with us.

We had the best time! Kylie was dressed in her party dress and wore her hair curly, she was feeling fabulous! She also ate everything that was put in front of her....with chopsticks! The girl likes shrimp and lobster. It was a really fun night and we are so proud of our little girl for acting like a lady and enjoying our evening together.

At the end of the meal, she cozied up to Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Kyri and wanted them to take her back to Nana and Poppy's for games and chocolate fondue. That was about the time that my tooth really started hurting so I took some Advil and tried to brave the rest of the night. At 10 pm I had to have some Hydrocodine and never got to partake in any games. I was pretty much up all that night hurting and the next night after was unbearable! Tooth aches are the worst! I think I would have rather had a stomach bug!!!!

It's Thursday and I am finally feeling better and am scheduled to have a root canal next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Yikes on the root canal! I am saying a prayer for you although you have had it by now. Hope you are recovering well. Sounds like a wonderful New Year's for your daughter though!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....