5.21.2007

Kindred Spirits

Kamdyn and Kylie are having a sleepover tonight and they are both so loud and excited! Here it is only 8ish and they are in their pj's and ready for bed. Of course, they are going to sleep in Kylie's Groovy Girls' tent so that makes it even sweeter!


Riley wants in that tent but the girls are standing their ground. I know what he's going to do tomorrow when Kylie is taking a nap from staying up all night. Alan is out of town, we had pizza, and I have to get back to the Ashram. Don't ask!

Here is Riley's first school picture. He only has three more days left :(

5 comments:

Erica said...

How fun! I am not going to tell Kaylee about this because she would be so jealous. Have a great sleepless night:)

Riley is so precious!! I just love that sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Traci,
What cute pictures! I absolutely love the pic of Riley. He is SOOOOOOO cute...

Love you,
Katina

Lisa Renee said...

LOVE that picture of your son! Precoius! Hope he finally got some time in the tent!

Nicole said...

Emma has been asking me for months for a tent to keep in her room. I don't think I'll tell her that Kylie has one and gets to sleep in it! You are such a cool mom!

Amber Smith said...

I love Riley's school picture! Adorable!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....