8.02.2007

Per Erica's Request

Just wanted to include a couple of things about Kylie's birthday and then I am not going to talk about it again!! Per my sweet friend's request, I am including Kylie's beautiful turtle that she painted at her Pottery party.


Also, she got this super-cute plate with all her friend's thumbprints on it. The thumbprints are the balloons and Kylie's print is the red one with three prints. Cute, huh?


While I was in Kylie's room taking a picture of the turtle, she wanted me to take a "high-fashion" top model picture of her in her High School Musical outfit. I would say that she has more of a chance to be a top-model than I ever did. I just hope she is taller than 5'2!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I love the turtle, the precious plate, and America's Next Top Model. Thanks for honoring my request...You are the Best!! As soon as my cell phone dries out I will call you:)

Erica said...

I forgot to say "Great job Kylie!" I love all your beautiful pottery. Thanks for sharing:)

Nicole said...

I'm so glad that you posted all these pictures! It makes me feel like I was there! (Especially the "silly face" picture...was that Emma's idea?) Emma had a super time at the party and thank you so much for including her. She was very excited to get her fish the other night (she was so worried that you would forget about her), and it has a special place in her room. She is very proud of it, so thank you for giving her the opportunity. It looks like Kylie had several good celebrations and we hope she had a fantastic birthday!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am pretty far out of the party loop, so I had never heard of a "pottery party". That sounds SO fun...can we have one next May 12th? :-)
Love you,
Katina

Traci said...

Katina-
Kylie loved her card! Thanks for remembering her birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad. Sounds like she had a really great birthday week! :-)

Give both Kylie and Riley a giant hug from me!!!

Katina

Tracey said...

That plate is adorable. What a great memeory for her. Bailey loved the pottery party! Thanks for inviting her Kylie!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....