
Kylie was so excited about her Pottery Party! She wanted an art party this year with all her friends from church. I was excited to give it to her especially since last year she told me that she didn't want a party and she really didn't want everyone singing to her! Well, when her birthday came, she asked, "Where are all my friends and my presents?" I had to remind her of her stern warning but she was still a little upset.

So, this year I let her make her own invitations and thank you notes, invite who she wanted, and go paint pottery. It turned out to be really fun and I am pretty sure all the girls had a great time. They went straight from VBS to the Pottery Place where we fed them pizza, they picked out their piece, and started painting. At first you could hear a pin drop and I looked at my mom and wondered what kind of party this was! They were concentrating so hard at painting that they didn't have time for chatter. But, once they were finished they were Chatty Cathy's once again and so proud of their work.




Thanks to my mom who helped me with the party and for Stephanie who took pictures for me! Also, to Mrs. Christy who made the adorable cake. The girls loved it and it was really yummy! What a talent!

And this is how all the girls felt at the end!

1 comment:
I have loved seeing all of Kylie's birthday fun:) Thank you for posting so that I can enjoy your life from afar. Looks like all the girls had a lot of fun. I would love to see Kylie's finished pottery since she is such a great artist. I may have to try a pottery party next year. Love you all!
Post a Comment