9.25.2007

8 Random Things

I have been tagged by Nicole to tell 8 random things about myself. Here goes:

1. I get emotional and tear up when I see big groups of people come together. It could be a pep rally or a Trade Show. I will start silently crying. I cry when people win an Oscar or an Emmy. And, don't even look at me when we sing Love One Another at church!!

2. I'm not a great driver. In High School I ran into a cement pole and just out of High School I ran into a bulldozer. Broke a couple of ribs and totaled two cars. The bulldozer mishap was not my fault, though!

3. I once had a Birthday Party at the skating rink and only two of my friends came! :( It was soccer season, though and that was everyone's excuse but it still broke my heart! I could see the heartbreak on my Mom's face, too. That's why I NEVER schedule parties!!! I so need therapy!

4. Out of the whole 4th grade I won a spelling bee at my school and got to go to another school to compete for the title. My parents didn't come. They say it was because I never told them. I like to bring it up at family events, which is pretty much every month. I didn't win. I spelled "absent" with a "p" instead of a "b". I was never absent until after I lost.

5. If I take out my contacts to sleep, I wear my glasses to bed.....all night. My glasses stay on my face while I sleep. I'm not kidding. I don't want to miss a thing when I open my eyes! Crazy!!

6. I want to know the ending before the book/movie/tv show starts. I will read the back of the book and fast forward the tv to find out the ending. I guess it all goes with impatience. If I ask you to tell me the ending of a movie, tell me!! I'm not messing around!

7. I hate mushrooms. I hate the texture and, quite frankly, I don't like the way they look at all. I even went so far as to tell a date that I was allergic to them. I'm telling you, if you don't say that you are allergic to something, people will keep bugging you, "C'mon just try this one.....You'll like the way I made them......I'll give you $50".....it will never end!!

8. I put on my lipstick and liner before I brush my teeth. I don't know why because I am a messy brusher and I just have to reapply them both. It's weird but it's my thing, let it go.


Those are some weird and zany things about me. I am going to tag Erica, Stephanie F. and my good blogger friend, Courtney!! Y'all better do it!

5 comments:

courtney said...

Oh, I love lists and love to blog in lists, so I'll take the challenge!

I'm with you on #1...I do that, too. I don't know why, it's weird!--#3 made me really sad! Will you please have another birthday party...I promise I would come and not be apsent! ;)

Nicole said...

I knew I picked the right person...you are a funny girl. Wearing your glasses to bed is one of the funniest things ever! I laughed out loud and had to read it to Terry! That is almost as random as Alyssa and Clint switching sides of the bed every night. Good job, Traci.

By the way, do you also think the General Hospital people are your friends? :-)

Lisa Renee said...

I totally hate mushrooms and do the lipstick thing too, usually on Sundays. I kinda forget everytime! Loved learning more about you in this way!

Alyssa said...

Loved your list!!! I am totally with you about knowing the end... I can relax and enjoy it if I know who to root for and who not to connect with b/c they will die! I am so with you! Great list!

Anonymous said...

Umm, I don't think I was invited to that skating party. But then again, I was probably playing soccer that day.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....