This morning we slept in as it has truly been a busy couple of weeks. Kylie has gotten into the habit of telling me after Coyote Call Out on Fridays that tomorrow is her "day off" and she wants to stay in and not do alot. Okay, we definitely know that she is my child!
I did start the cleaning process around 10am and that meant that she had to go pick up her room which she groaned loudly about doing. So, I told her to put on her High School Musical CD and that she would work faster if she was happy doing it. Not long after, she came out and wanted to show me something. She had made a schedule of what she does at school and was quite pleased with it. I wanted to take a picture and she hopped in it and started to pose for the camera. Here's the schedule:

Morning am/ Pledge
Calendar/ Book- "I Know God"
Small Groups (Language)
Recess
Lunch
DEAR (Drop Everything and Read)
Math
Sky Weather- Sunny
Pack/PE/Computers
Snack
Review
Dismiss
So I'm glad that I know her school schedule now. I am guessing that they don't read "I Know God" and that is just a book that she is going to read to her "class" today. I love the fact that she plays school and enjoys it so much. That is one thing that I remember playing when I was younger. I really wanted to be a teacher....until I became one. Hopefully I can steer her in the direction of becoming a doctor. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment