2.18.2008

I Have Been Tagged

London Amy tagged me and now I am supposed to share 5-7 non-important, quirky things about myself. Here goes:

~I am an ice chewer. I love ice and I can’t get enough of it. I will crave it at different times of the day but if I am out and about, I will get Sonic ice which is really yummy! I can’t stop either! The other day I found a hair in my ice at Sonic and it grossed me out to no end. I threw it away immediately! But the next day I went right back and got more ice there. Sick, huh?

~I take a bath to cure anything. Sickness, bad moods, breaks from my kids, I LOVE to take baths. I can take two or three a day. BUT, home is the only place I will take a bath. NOwhere else! It completely grosses me out. It wouldn’t even help if it was a new bathtub. And, believe me folks, my bathtub aint that clean!

~I twirl my hair all the time. My mom calls it twiddle but I like the world twirl better. It started this year because I have to drive so much and am always in a rush. It got bad around Christmas, I was starting to pull it out alot. It’s not that bad now since I got nails. Sometimes I will wake up and be twirling it in my sleep! Plus, it’s hereditary. My dad and brother do it.

~I’m not a fan of being outside. In fact, I hate it. I would rather be inside snuggling up with a book or movie than outside taking a hike and having a picnic. I was so relieved when Kylie didn’t want to sign up for soccer anymore! I will stay in a gymnasium and watch gymnastics all day long but watching a soccer game outside is torture!

~I’ve always wanted long-flowing hair. My hair has always been short or shoulder length and I really envy people with long beautiful hair, (Michael Ann)! I have tried to let it grow out a couple of times but it really drags my face down. If I had money to blow, I would definitely get a weave!

~I LOVE those Food Challenges on the Food Network! I can watch them all day. My favorite was the gingerbread challenge. I also secretly hope that when the chefs move them to another table, one of them falls! I saw the Mufasa head fall off and it was so exiting! Then I felt bad for the chef that worked so hard on it!

That’s all that I can think about right now. I’m pretty quirky!

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....