7.16.2009

I can't wait!!



I am so happy that my friend, Nicole, picked The Time Travelers Wife a couple of years ago in our book club. I must say, that I was not excited to read it. I think I even sneered when Nicole said that was her choice. But I went to Half Price Books and got it and I guess nothing else was on television because I sat down to read it one day. I remember that I told myself by the 100th page if it didn't pick up, I would abandon it. Well, that's exactly when it started flowing and I just couldn't stop reading it. I loved the story and would tell Alan about things that happened in the book.

It was a great read, full of wonder and emotion. Yes, I cried a couple of times in the book.

It has been over a year since I read it and I am really looking forward to the movie starring Rachel McAdams (love her!) and Eric Bana. If you haven't seen the trailer, watch it and it just may intrigue you.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

It looks so good! I have loved Rachel McAdams since the Notebook! Wish you were here to go see it with.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!!! I might have cried a little from the preview...but I so didn't, but I did. Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Judkins said...

It looks like a great chick flick, I can't wait to make Jeff watch it!! hehe

Amber Knauss said...

It was a really good read! I'm excited for the movie as well!

Prince Edward said...

I can't wait to see the movie too after I read the book (I think Alyssa let me borrow her copy after book club). I remember thinking the first 100 or so pages that it needed to pick up, but boy was it good at the end!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....