3.23.2011

troy aikman @ my elementary school



This little hottie was at my elementary school to present them with some kind of fitness award. I loved going to elementary school here and still have lifelong friends from Burks Elementary. Most of them are my Facebook friends now so we can reminisce about the past whenever we want!

I still remember the smell of the cafeteria (kinda soy related) as well as the time when my friend, Billy Vita got his fingers stuck under the door to the portable building that they stuffed three 3rd grade classes in that year. I also remember the time that Billy Pope was trying to let Mrs. Atherton know that someone was throwing up by calling out, "Mrs. African, Mrs. African, Robby's throwing up again!" My friend, Amy and I still laugh about that story to this day! I guess most of all I remember a tornado in the area and my grandmother coming to pick me up and take me to her storm shelter under the ground. I hope someday Kylie remembers funny little stories about her elementary school experience and looks back and smiles, too. :)

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....