Today we are traveling back to Texas for the rest of spring break and to meet a very special little guy. My nephew, Carson, was born March 22 and I am beyond ready to meet him! We have seen pictures and we love him already! Just look how sweet.....
We are so ready to go meet him. We had to make up two snow days this week and since my kids were at school, so was I. I subbed Kylie's class those two days and then we rested and did laundry yesterday.
Kylie painted. I just love that girl's mind!
And Riles played on his new IPad. We are really loving this thing. There are a lot of apps out there for special needs kids and also learning apps for all kids. I'm really excited about the Angry Birds app but I hardly get to use this little baby. Between Alan and the kids, I get to see it around midnight these days. ha!
I'm most excited because hopefully on the plane for Disney or in the restaurants that don't serve "chips n cheese", we may get some relief. Here's to hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
2 comments:
Get ready for the warm weather girl.. so glad to see everyone is doing well. I need to visit more often.. Troy Aikman in school, that is what I'm talking about. Too cool!
I want an ipad, but I won't share. Cause I'm mean like that.
Post a Comment