3.30.2011

Disney Countdown Chart

So, we have 16 more days until we fly into Orlando for our little Disney excursion. Both of the kids are so excited that I made them a Disney countdown chart. I have to give credit to The Crafting Chicks because that's where I saw the idea. Of course, I had to use all my own fonts/colors/patterns (mainly polka dots!) so I didn't use their template. I spent so much time on this chart that we are going to have to go to Disney World every year! ha!

Here is the chart:





Here is the chart with the countdown circles added. As you can see, we have 16 more days and each day that we wake up, the kids fight to add the circle to the chart. It's better that they are excited than not so my Photoshop/printing skills don't go to waste! Not to mention the 45 minutes that I waited for this guy to laminate everything at Office Max. :(



(Tim Conway~ Slow Fireman Guy)

Still, just to see happy Riley makes my heart melt! ♥

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute! What a fun way to get them EVEN MORE excited!! Totally threw me off seeing Riley in the picture with the poster... pictured something way smaller seeing the first two pics :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are very creative. Do you have something similar for Christmas? And yes, you'll definitely want to be using this calendar again. We loved our first Disney trip so much we said we'd go every year. Well really more like every 18 months :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Yes, you'll have to go to Disney every year. We loved our first trip so much that's what we said we were gonna do - well really every 18 months :)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....