6.18.2011

through the years....kylie

I thought it would be fun to see Kylie through the years from Kindergarten to 3rd grade. They grow so fast, if you don't live with your camera, you're gonna miss it! I vow to start living with my camera since I totally missed a picture with Kylie and her 2nd grade teacher. And I was only the HOMEROOM MOM! Up there every Tuesday to do folders.

Here they are:

KINDERGARTEN

Going to meet the teacher
Kylie and Kindergarten teacher- Mrs.Thomason

Last Day of School- Kindergarten

1st Grade in Texas
Kylie and Mrs. Gonzales- 1st day


Kylie and Mrs. Gonzales- Last Day Oct 08


1st Grade in Arkansas
Kylie and Mrs. Vantine



Last Day of 1st Grade

2nd Grade
Meet the Teacher 2nd Grade
2nd grade party- Valentines Day

End of the year- 2nd grade

3rd Grade

Meet the Teacher- 3rd Grade

 First Day of School- She LOVED this outfit! ha!
Kylie and Mrs. Carter
Last Day of School!!

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....