I’ve been tagged by Courtney. She’s one of the funniest people that I have never met. We talk to each other via blogs and I have a feeling that if I ever meet her in person, she is someone that I would be friends with for life!!
What I was doing 10 years ago:
• Working as a 2nd Grade Bilingual Teacher (those kids were awesome!)
• Living in an apartment by myself for the first time!
• Dating Alan & waiting for a ring...........
• Driving a red Mitsubishi Eclipse (I couldn’t think of anything else!)
Five things on my to do list for today:
• Pick up juice and hot dogs at Whole Foods
• Go to Mom’s birthday brunch with the girls at Mimi’s Cafe
• Tag stuff for a garage sale next weekend
• Jump on the trampoline with my kids
• Grill and eat outside with my family
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
• Pay off all our debt. Pay everyone back that has ever helped us......all our family!!
• Therapy and full-day school for Riley!! Hire someone to do ABA with him 40-hours a week.
• New house in my hometown. Kylie wants stairs and a pool.
• Take LOTS of vacations with our WHOLE family and see all the world!
• Build a school for kids on the spectrum. Offer scholarships for the families that can’t afford school and therapies.
Three of my bad habits:
• Chewing Ice NON-STOP
• Twirling my hair
• Playing on my MacBook too much
Five places I have lived:
• McKinney, TX
• Sachse, TX
• Searcy, AR
• Nacogdoches, TX
• Plano, TX
Five jobs I have had:
• El Chico
• RA @ Harding University
• GISD
• Bank (finance dept.)
• Sheriffs Department
Three People I Want to Know More About:
• Leigh Ann
• Lauryn
• Maria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment