I walked in the playroom to find this written on the whiteboard. I always go straight to Kylie and ask if she has drawn or written on the board and she let me know this time that she "did NOT do thayat"!
We have no idea where he saw this, but I think it's pretty stunning! Especially since everything I picked up around the playroom only had "Disney" written on it. I love the surprises that autism throws at me! :)
6 comments:
TRACI!!! That is AWESOME! What a kid!
I love that you photograph and journal things like this!
Hey Traci!
That is AMAZING ! ! ! :)
btw--this is Kelly Averitt's sister, Ashley! ;)
I love it! Way to go Riley!
That's amazing. Riley is so perceptive to detail. I love the different colors too. Maybe it's a hint .......
Are you available T/TH for brunch/lunch soon?
What a brilliant little boy! He amazes me!
Whew, I just got caught up on 3 posts I had missed!! You've been busy!!
First, Riley is amazing! That is so great...I love that and I love your comment of "loving the surprises of autism!" You are a great mom!
Second, it kills me to think that we were in the same state for the weekend and didn't get to see eachother! I want to know how the business trip for Alan went...
I'm also so glad that his dad went in for that colonoscopy! Hope that he is doing well now.
Third, You look like a very proud aunt!! Love you and your kiddos.
Post a Comment