Riley is loving school! His teachers are great and he is really comfortable with them. Every day he amazes them more than the next. It also feels good to take him and Kylie to the same school every day. My favorite part is picking them up in the drive-thru after school and having them run to the car to greet me!
Here is Riley when he was flag holder in his class. His teachers said that he was so proud to hold and wave the flag with pride.
He also picks up things really quickly when he focuses. They caught him writing the correct date on the board today and saying it out loud.
I am so proud of my little guy! :)
2 comments:
that is so awesome! I am so glad that school is such a great experience here so far! We've always heard that we had good a good system up here, so it's nice to hear that it is living up to it's reputation. I am just so happy that both kids are doing great and adjusting well in school.
We want to have you over on a Saturday night for dinner soon, but this Sat. Carson has a basketball game around 5. I will call you and we can get something down in the calenda!
Love you friend!!
So wonderful hear such great things about Riley and his school. He is a very smart boy! So will he be in 1st grade next year?
Post a Comment