This is it! This is the last redesign for our blog for a while. My sad blog has been neglected- but for a good reason. I really enjoy making other people's blogs look good! Also, it was time for a title change. A Mile In Our Shoes sounded a little too negative- kinda like we thought we were so much worse off than anyone else which is TOTALLY NOT true! Alan and I are so very blessed and we know it!
I struggled with a new title. I wanted one that showed how happy and fun our lives really are- despite the autism. So I decided on My Funlovin' Family cause, let's face it, we are fun and we love to love!! I'm sure I will think of one that describes us so much better next week but for right now I am sticking!!
Kylie and Alan tried to help come up with some names. I will share a little sampling with you:
Kylie's
1. The Kissing Family- um, not sure what people would think we were doing at home...
2. A Love of God- She's so sweet but.....
3. The Special Family- We are kind of special, that's for sure!
Alan's
1. Chicken Soup For The Blogger's Soul- I'm pretty sure this has a copyright on it and if it doesn't I still would not consider it! Like my words are THAT important. Shesh!
2. A Little Dab Will Do Ya- He was really serious about this one!
3. I honestly can't even remember this one- it was so absurd!
So, I'm off to make some more blogs. Also I still need to blog about Christmas, New Year's, and my parents visiting us last weekend. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
4 comments:
I love the new blog design--and the title!
The Kissing Family? HA HA HA!! You're right--that's sweet, but perhaps not appropriate!
Cute new blog and cute new title (better than the kissing family...and some of the others! ;)
Great job on Dallas' blog too btw.
This is sooo cute - I love it.
Love your new look and writing what your fam wanted was hilarious!
Post a Comment