1.10.2009

Our Model Citizen

Friday morning was a special time for Kylie. She got the Patriot Award at her school for being a model citizen. Once a month, her school has a Patriot Celebration where they have an assembly for the parents. Two of the classes performed and gave us quite some good information about Martin Luther King, Jr. It's always so cute when kids recite lines. Then they had academic awards and finally the Patriot Awards were announced. Kylie hopped up from her seat when her name was called and grabbed her award so proudly. Alan had the camera, hince the blurry photos, and I had the video camera. After the awards, all her little friends surrounded her and smothered her with hugs. She was one happy little girl! Alan and I are so proud of our sweet girl. She is a Model Citizen..........at least at school. :)










3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea Kylie! That's so exciting! She is such a sweet girl and quite the Patriot too!

Love you all!

Erica said...

I am so proud of that precious girl! Way to go Kylie!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo! I'm so proud of our lil Model Citizen. Someone in the family had to get the nice genes (clearly, not jeans, as we can't afford those, yet). I'm so proud of you!!!!

Aunt Essie

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....