1.29.2009

Our Icy Neighborhood

Well, Alan and I are sure glad that we got that swingset up so the kids can be playing on it!


After being cooped up in the house since Monday afternoon, we are ready for school to be in session once again. I am hoping that everyone gets power back up and we can start doing things again this weekend. Alan went to work this morning but had to take the van in the garage.


We got out in the snow yesterday and had a little fun. It was mostly ice with a little bit of snow on top of it.

Kylie picked out this adorable outfit herself! (eyeroll)


Riles figured out that he probably needs to suck it up and wear mittens!


Daisy doesn't like the rain or snow but will tolerate it if we are outside.


My poor little garden gnomes are really cold. We can't wait until we can make a little garden home for them this spring.

More random ice pics:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason has that same Arkansas sweatshirt and it's his favorite (probaby because it's just like daddy's). I literally have to wash it 2 times a week he wants to wear it so often. Sheila is talking to him about flexibility in his clothing choices :)

Leigh Ann said...

Those are some serious icicles!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....