5.21.2010
I feel the earth move.....
So, last night Alan and I were watching tv and we heard and felt a big boom and some shaking. We looked at each other and then ran to find the kids. Riley was jumping on the bed- big surprise- and Kylie was running to find us. Her eyes were HUGE!!
We all ran to the front door and walked outside. Our neighbors joined us and we all felt the same thing and were almost all talking at once about the big earthquake shake. Just then, a deer ran around our house and down the back alley. It looked scared to death. But more importantly, what was a deer doing by our house? Where had it been "hanging out?"
The whole experience was weird!! So, once we came into the house I did what any normal person would have done. I checked Facebook. That's right- it's a sickness! I only have a handful of friends up this way but they ALL felt the same thing.
Here is the news story on the 2.6 earthquake in our town. Freaky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

7 comments:
Holy smokes! Glad everyone was okay!
I cant believe that, I would have been freaking out! Thats funny about the deer!
I'm glad I don't live in earthquake territory. Of course that means I live in hurricane, scorpion, and tornado territory. Glad nothing was damaged or no one was hurt!
Wow! That would scare me to death! Glad your alright...and I love that Riley was jumping on his bed:)
OK now you have me singing that song LOL....
How wierd and scary is that! Eeeeek I would have peed my pants if I would have felt an earthquake! I am glad ya'll are o.k.!
xoxo
Summer ;0)
Holy cow! I can't believe it. Must have been really freaky.
The earthquake is amazing, but the deer is just crazy! My kids would love to see a deer run around our house! Did you have any damage?
Post a Comment