Okay, I couldn't resist being wordless!
Riley lost one of his front teeth on Friday! It has been wobbly for weeks and when I took him to school on Friday, it was just hanging! I wanted to pull it but knew that it would bleed forever and we would be late. Meemaw and Peepaw picked the kids up from school and when Alan and I went to get them that evening, he came running up to me SO happy and was sticking his tongue through the gap! Meemaw had pulled it for him. Now his other front tooth is loose and he wants to read a Maisy book about teeth every night!
I love it!! We never know what to expect with this little guy. He just melts me!

9 comments:
So cute!!
How cute! I just love that he is interacting with you about teeth! AWESOME!! I've missed ya girlie! I have been MIA to JHU again yucko....so that is why I haven't been commenting! But don't you worry I'm back LOL
xoxo
Summer :0)
He is so handsome!!!
He is cute cute CUTE!!!
Yay Riley!! Glad to see you posted a new blog post by the way! I missed reading your posts.
What a cutie pie! Loose teeth make my squeamish and the bad part is my boys know this. When their teeth are loose I'm the first one they come running to to show! They love grossing me out!!!
My daughter just lost both front teeth at the same time. I was actually sad that the new ones starting coming in so soon. There is nothing cuter than a kid with no front teeth!
How adorable!! There's nothing cute!! =)
Awww thats so sweet! : ) You'll have to check out my *not so* wordless wednesday post this past week too. How funny that we blogged about the same thing! : )
Post a Comment