12.19.2005
Telling All
Last night, we celebrated Christmas in Mckinney at Nana and Poppy's house. We also celebrated Beady's 82nd birthday! Lots of food, family, and fun. Kylie is having a great time opening up gifts this year! It looks like our shy little angel has found something that she really likes to do. We have also noticed a lot of new vocabulary and profound statements coming out of her mouth. Before our Christmas began, she managed to tell Poppy what we got him for Christmas AND she even pulled me aside to tell me about a little gift that she and Nana had cooked up for me. It reminds me when I was little and we were in Sears at the mall. My Dad was looking at tennis rackets and I told him, "Daddy, we didn't get you a tennis racket for Christmas! It's not under your bed, either!" Guess we know where she gets it. Merry Christmas everyone! We will be in Arkansas but we have told Santa where Meemaw and Peepaw live so there shouldn't be any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
1 comment:
Oh no!!! Mary Alice knows what all of our presents are too! I sure hope she doesn't tell! I wouldn't have told her, but she goes Christmas shopping with us, and it is a little too hard to hide the presents when the kids are with you as you buy them! Merry Christmas! I hope you and yours get lots of wonderful presents!!
Post a Comment