I met Erica in August of 2001. At a tragic time when Alan and I were so lost, here came two couples from Prestoncrest with food and love. The Beards were one of these couples and it didn't take long for a friendship to form. We lived right down the street from each other and Erica was always there whether it was sugar I needed or someone to watch my kids. Our daughters formed a close bond, too which was really cute to watch. Kaylee was the one that broke Kylie out of the shyness whenever she was around. We love Kaylee like she was one of ours and I will miss picking her up from Sunshine School and taking her home. It was so quiet and boring in the car last Thursday!
I hope that whoever takes my place in that NEW town will cherish every moment of the friendship! But just know that Erica WILL get you involved in things! There were so many times that I didn't want to go to things or do something and Erica would always talk me into it. You made me a better person, girl! I look back and wish we could have done more together and wish that our kids could grow up together, but in the big scheme of things I know that God is going to take care of us and that we will be together again!! Maybe on the same block, maybe in the same town, maybe in HIS kingdom! Stay in touch. I love you!
1 comment:
I love you too!! I can still analyze you from afar and I will have my little helpers make sure you stay involved. You will never get rid of me because we are forever friends. Please give Kylie and Riley a hug and kiss from me. By the way Kaylee was talking about Aunt Traci in the car today...she loves you so.
Post a Comment