Riley and I went to an ECI party at a HUGE church in Allen and ended up having lots of fun. Erica kept Kylie for me and I was so glad because there were so many people there that I really needed to concentrate on him. We saw Colleen and Dara and they took such great care of us. They made sure that Riley put sprinkles on a cookie, rode in Santa's wagon, got tattoos on his hands, (Which he LOVED and pointed to them and said, "Tar" for star and "Gurkle" circle, for wreath) and he even got to see Santa! Let's just say that he is not very fond of Santa. Then, we went to get Kylie and ended up taking Kaylee home to play with us because the girls didn't want to separate. Ahhhhhhh. Riley had a therapy session so I didn't do as much with them as Erica did like make hot chocolate that Kylie spilled all over her couch.

Tolerating Santa

Not tolerating Santa

Telling Santa, "No, No!"
That night, we met Nana, Poppy, Ninni and KimBo at On The Border to eat and to see the tree lighting in Allen. What a GREAT time! Riley started us laughing in the car by singing his ABC's and clapping for himself. Not to be outdone, Kylie started Christmas Carols. Well, the tree lighting was too fun. Kimbo got us the whole VIP treatment by taking us to see Santa backstage before he came out to see all the kids. Kylie saw Santa, walked right up to him and turned around so that he could put her in his lap. She took to him like a duck to water and started rattling off her Christmas list. We were so busy ooohhing and aaahhhing over her that we didn't notice Riley start to pucker. He was so afraid that we were going to make him see Santa again! We didn't!

Giving Santa a list

Hugging Santa
After that, we loaded up the kids with Nana and Poppy and said goodbye so that we could go to our Sunday School Class Party and another party right after on Saturday. I'll finish that story in another blog. Too tired now. Gotta watch Grey's Anatomy and get ready for Sunshine School.
2 comments:
The pictures with Santa are precious. We have not even attempted that one yet. Maybe next week?? I am so glad they had so much fun at the tree lighting. I love looking at their smiling faces. Riley is doing so good too!!
Riley's pictures with SAnta are SO cute! Lauren completely freaked when she saw Santa and made me sit with her!!! Your kids look like they are having a fun Christmas season!
Post a Comment