I have been waiting for this a long time! I love reading kids' Santa Lists in the paper. They are so cute and thoughtful! Only Kylie's list was straight to the point! I will translate for you:

Dear Santa, (backward s)
I want a Wizard of Oz (it's a lego set that Aunt Carolyn showed her),
Leapster L-Max, (I helped with the commas)
baby stroller,
(that's a heart) Kylie
I think that she would have written all 29 plus things that she asked for but she was doing good to stay and write these! Hope everyone enjoys the Santa List! Please don't be upset if you got her something that is NOT on the list. She is very gracious these days!
5 comments:
Another sweet list -- don't you just love little kids writing like that. That was one of my favorite parts when I taught Kindergarten.
that is priceless - i love it! no lumps of coal in the stocking for kylie this year.
Cute letter! Kylie did such a great job. Kaylee was telling her which Leapster games to ask for when she was over here last week. They are too funny.
Wow! I am so impressed. I can't believe that is the same little Kylie I had in my class 2 years ago. She is growing up fast. And she's such a sweetie!
What a precious list!! I love seeing her handwriting and her spelling for these toys! What a smart little girl. And, I agree with her! I wouldn't want to sit there to write 29 things either! Sounding out words is hard work! :) She is too cute. I hope she gets all that she's wishing for. :)
Post a Comment