9.12.2006

Daisy, Daisy




Update: We had to take Daisy to the Frisco doctor this morning and they kept her. It looks like she has a bacterial infection in her blood and is very weak. The doctor said that he is giving her antibiotics and trying to get her to eat. I have already cleaned out her cage, sterilized things, etc.. to get ready for what might happen. Kylie has lots of questions and is very worried. Alan and I pray that Kylie is able to cope with this situation if things take a turn for the worse.


What's been going on with us? A sick little puppy, that's what. Yes, Daisy has been a little under the weather but with the help of the famous Dr.B, it looks like she is getting a lot better. She has a really bad cough that went to her lungs and all she wants to do is lie around. She really perked up when we came home from school and Ladies Bible Class today and I am hoping that it is all going to be good from here on out.

Kylie has been the best little nurse to her. She really wants her to get well and watches her all the time that we are here. It was a little hard for her to concentrate at school on Monday, sorry T, but I think the newness will wear off in a couple of weeks. We pray that Daisy makes it that long, too.



Driving Miss Daisy

3 comments:

courtney said...

Driving Miss Daisy....that's too cute!!

You'll have to let me know how Kylie is with her in a couple of months. Landry has been BEGGING us for a dog lately, but I know that I would be the one actually taking care of it in the long run and I'm just not quite ready for that.

Erica said...

I am so sorry that Daisy is having such a hard time:( Poor Kylie...I know her tender little heart is breaking. Give her a hug from us.

Alyssa said...

Poor Daisy! I am glad that she is better...

My parents dog is Daisy too... and she is a Dashaund as well :) (is that how you spell it???)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....