9.04.2006

Blowin' Out The Candles


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! :-)

Thanks for sharing it!!!

Love you all,
Katina

Alyssa said...

Happy birthday, sweet Riley!!! We love you!!! Traci, you letter to Riley was just precious! He is so blessed to have a mother like you :)

By the way, Lauren is going to be a genie for Halloween too- not as cute as Jasmine- but just a costume I found on Ebay :) I love Halloween!

courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Riley!!

What cute pictures and a darling video of him!! Looks like y'all had a fun weekend.

Sorry y'all got the stomach bug. It is just the worst! Glad y'all are feeling better, though!

courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! I cannot believe that you are already three. It seems like yesterday when I was at the hospital and you were being born. Nana Linda, Poppy, and I had a big time while waiting for you. I will never forget seeing your sweet little face for the first time and the smiles of your family. You are treasured by so many. May you have a year full of blessings. We love you!

Amber Smith said...

How cute, Traci! He is precious!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....