9.18.2006

Daisy Update

I wanted to give all you Daisy fans out there an update on her. Kylie and I took her to the vet last Wednesday morning while Riles was in school and he wanted to keep her in the Animal Hospital. Yep, it was that bad. They had to hydrate her and give her injections. She finally started eating and the doctor said that I could take her home on Thursday morning but it would probably be better if she had more injections to help her along. I was okay with that, however my daughter was distraught and heart-broken. It was so sad to hear her ask if Daisy was ever going to come home. I actually went by the pet store to talk to the owner about Daisy and when we pulled up Kylie was less than thrilled to go in. She only wanted "her Daisy" and didn't even want to look at the other dogs.

She finally got to come home on Friday and has since been to Kylie's soccer game (which is another blog in itself) and in Kylie's arms. She still has a bad cough but continues to eat and drink and act like a puppy so I am just happy with that. I am also happy that Princess Kylie is happy!

4 comments:

hollyfouts said...

She is SOOO cute. I hope she keeps getting better and better. (I know you don't really want to deal with the alternative with your sweet little princess:)

Anonymous said...

I am SO thankful that Miss Daisy is doing better! She is SOOO sweet and cuddly!!! (Ask Alan!)

Love you all,
Katina

Kristen OQ said...

I meant to ask you on Monday how Miss Daisy was doing. Glad things are hopefully on the mend for you (and that makes a happy Kylie!)

Erica said...

I am so glad that Kylie and Miss Daisy are happy again. They look so sweet together:) We miss you all!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....