Nothing much is going on around here today. I am cleaning for Alan's parents to come and stay this weekend and Kylie is playing with Kamdyn which is always fun for those silly girls. They have such a great time together and are getting to be lifelong friends. Kylie really needed another little girl to play with. I am so glad that she found a good friend in Kamdyn. Everything is not always rosy for these two, though. Today, Kylie didn't want to share Angelina Ballerina and Kamdyn convinced Kylie that she didn't like to play hide and seek anymore. I had to give Kylie the old 'you don't let anyone tell you what you like....Think for yourself" speech.
So, I was so busy cleaning and coaching that I almost forgot to pick up Riley from school. Jacob had fallen asleep on the couch and I had to wake him out of a sound sleep, usher the girls into the van, and put a jacket on over my pajamas. That's how I picked him up........in my pajamas.....from school! How much lower can I get?
I do have a cute story about Riles, though. Yesterday, he called Amber.......Amburger. I think that it is cute but of course I corrected him. Also, he's singing this number song from school and so I asked them for the lyrics. The teachers sent home a little chart book with a number and the words on each page. You should see him sing the song while flipping the chart. It is so darn cute! I took the book and McDonalds to Kylie's first soccer practice last night and he did great! At one point he was running around with all of the siblings who were in grade school. It's good to see him running, laughing, and wanting approval from peers. One thing about Riley is that he is not shy around other kids. Some times he wants to be in the middle of them, sometimes he wants nothing to do with them. But the good thing is that he will let you know. He definitely has preferences!
Kykee did great, too. I love how she really listens to Mr. James and shares her pink ball with her friend, Samantha who is on the team. Maybe she will get a little bit more involved in soccer this year since she knows everyone on the team and has a little bit more knowledge of the sport.
Now I am off to finish cleaning so we can all have a great weekend!
2.23.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
1 comment:
I'm so happy that Kamdyn has found a awesome firend in Kylie. They really are great together and Kylie is ao much fun to be around. We had a blast at the park. If I can ever figure out how to get the pics off my phone I'll post them. I'm also really glad that I have you for a friend. You keep me honest, and boy do I need it!
Post a Comment