2.10.2007

Mean Mommy

These are the pictures that were carefully placed outside of Kylie's door after I sent her to her room for not putting up her microbeads and then being disrespectful to mean mommy. In the words of my mother in law, "They learn to hurt your feelings" :(





After I let her come out and apologize I asked her what the pictures meant. She said, "Oh, they say that you are great!"

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I promise that I didn't teach her that at Sunshine School!
But, the invented spelling is great!

Amber Smith said...

HA!!! Those pictures crack me up.
I love that she said that it said that you were great. Funny girl.

Amber Knauss said...

Oh my goodness! That cracked me up. I know it probably wasn't as funny at the time, but I sure got a giggle out of it!

Erica said...

I love that girls spunk! I cannot imagine who she takes after:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!!! :-)
I am so glad you share all the things that she and Riley do...
I love your blog!!

Katina

Prince Edward said...

I love those pictures -- hilarious!

The French Connection said...

Funny funny funny! She is a spitfire!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....