Riley fell this afternoon while playing in the window seat of our bedroom. I really thought that he broke his nose at first but after all of the bleeding subsided, he seems to be doing fine. He was really clingy to me for a while afterwards and I was loving it. Now he is back to playing like a boy and we are trying to keep him off of the trampoline which may be a huge feat.
He looks really sad in this picture taken just after the accident but I’ll bet he will still be a cutie in his Easter duds tomorrow morning.
Kylie had a great time coloring eggs with Daddy yesterday while I made Riley’s GFCF cupcakes. Egg Coloring is their thing every year and Alan gets more into it than Kylie does. Thanks to Aunt Essie for sending us the Paas Egg Die Kit!
I did manage to watch Enchanted with Kylie last night and we enjoyed it just as much as we did in the theatre. Alan was watching March Madness. :(
I’m so glad that Kylie found a new movie to watch, after obsessing over No Reservations. She loved the movie but she sure did draw lots of books and have lots of questions about Mommy’s going to heaven. Cute movie, though!
Here are my three favorite men! The two on the left are irreplaceable to me! The one on the right was $2.00 at Walgreens. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment