I am loving BRAVO!! I have found some of the best shows on that network. I just watched Project Runway, Season 4 and I am so glad that Christian won! I looked so forward to watching it every week and seeing the designs of the contestants. There is no way that I could just sit down, design and draw a dress or outfit like those contestants did. It amazed me. Even Sweet Pea. She made some cute little day -dresses. I was sad when Jack had to leave, overjoyed when Chris came back, and mad when Rami kept making the same drape dresses, (even though some of them were really gorgeous!!) Oh yeah, I was also like, “Chris what we you thinking?” when he made a dress similar to the Avant Gard dress that he and Christian made just a week prior. Also, I just wanted to slap that little high-school girl for giving Christian “the business”. How dare her tell him how to design her dress! Sweet Pea should have won that week instead of Victorya.
I also loved watching Heidi and Tim Gunn. “Make it Happen!” This Saturday Night Live sketch was so perfect! Now I can’t wait for Season 5!!
Best part of the finale, hands down, was POSH SPICE!!! I loved watching her judge the runway and then telling Christian that she would wear one of his designs! It was a great season and did not disappoint! Bravo for the fierceness that is Christian! I’m not sure that he would be one of my close friends but he made for great television!
Another show that I am watching repeats of this week (It’s Riley’s Spring Break!) is Top Chef. Why have I not watched this before?? I AM the Original Spice Girl, after all. I watched Season 2 yesterday. What was up with Marcel and all the foam? And I am currently watching Season 3. Season 4 premieres tonight and I will be TIVOing it!
At least something good came out of the dumb writer’s strike. Reality TV on the BRAVO network....enough said!
Off the subject. I just wanted to say that I am VERY disappointed in The Biggest Loser this year! It is SO unfair that a man always wins!! I am NOT a fan of Bob’s after he took all those BIG men for his team. He knew that they would drop weight like flies! Women and men do NOT lose weight at the same pace and those challenges are really geared for men!! Why does NBC insult my intelligence? I was so happy that Jillian told Sammy (Ali) off! She had it coming with those silly questions that she asks. She’s not Jeff Probst!!
I don’t know if Brittney would have had a chance to win or not, let’s face it, you can’t just lose 4 pounds each week and expect to beat the boys’ who lose 15 each week, but bringing Mark back was just plain UNfair!! I was so excited that he got kicked off because he would have won, but here they go and give him another chance! Bull butter! Now I guess that I am rooting for Ali or Pam. They are the only girls who have a shot at winning this thing. I’m telling you, if Mark wins, I will NEVER watch again. Mark those words, Mark! That will teach NBC to try to mess with me! Have a nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment