If you know me, than you know that I am anything but predictable. I like to change things up and I love doing it. It started when I was in junior high. It would be 10 or 11pm and I would decide that I needed some kind of fresh start in my life. So, I would stay up all night, move the furniture around in my room, and get more organized than I was the day before. I would be exhausted the next morning but that fresh start was just what I needed to feel great!
I was really curious about why I need the change so much that I looked up a chameleon on google. I learned an interesting fact that I think applies to me and my personality. Supposedly, chameleons change their color to communicate mood changes to other chameleons. So this is me, changing my blog appearance, once again, to reflect a change in mood and attitude. I warn you that it may be black tomorrow or in an hour because once a chameleon gets really angry, they change their color to black. Just a little fyi for ya.
In other news around our house, Kylie went to the dentist on Thursday. It wasn’t the dentist that I wanted her to go to, so I picked one close to her school so we could get in and out and pick up Riley for school on time. She did really well and held still for the x-rays. She asked them many questions, mostly about germs on their instruments, and even told the hygienist that the last dentist she went to let her keep the gloves. So they loaded her up with gloves, a mask, new toothbrush and toothpaste, floss, and a sugar-free lollipop! The best part of the whole trip is that she had NO CAVITIES!!!!! I was worried since we waited so long to take her but she came through with flying colors. I believe it’s because she doesn’t drink fruit juice like Riles. She drinks water or milk and is getting really good at brushing her teeth without us reminding her. Maybe because one of her friends told another friend at school that she had bad breath! Kids are so funny!
The really big news of the week is that Riley has eaten waffles and grapes! All thanks to the “just one bite” theory. His favorite food this week has been pepperonis! There are not very many safe pepperonis but I found one brand that seems like it won’t be too bad for him.
Alan and I are going to see The Other Boleyn Girl tonight so I am overjoyed! A night out with Alan is just what I needed after this week. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment