We have had a couple of weeks of leisure and I am definitely ready for the kids to get back into school and for everyone to get back on schedule! We have had a lot of fun times though. Last week was Riley’s spring break and this week is Kylie’s and Riley’s afternoon class spring break. This week I have made Kylie bird in a nest for breakfast and she has loved it! Riley is back to school in the mornings and is loving peanut butter and honey sandwiches!! There has been some sickness and fighting, but nothing that we couldn’t handle.
We also went on a trip to the Kimball Art Museum in Fort Worth this week. A couple of weeks ago we found out that one of Kylie’s art pieces from school is going to be featured in the Celebrate The Arts Festival at the local high school. We don’t know which piece or anything else other than only a handful of other Kindergartners in the district were picked as well. We are so proud of our little artist and whether or not her piece gets a blue ribbon, we are still so happy for her! That’s where the Art Museum comes into play. We wanted to show her some important pieces and how special it is to have something displayed for others to appreciate. She seemed to really appreciate the paintings and even picked out a favorite. I have no idea which one, but she does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment