Well, Kylie has the dreaded FLU! I am thanking the mom that sent one of her classmates to school with it just about now. Kylie's teacher said the little girl was absent all last week but came back Thursday and told her, "My mom really wants me to come to school today and make it". ARGHH! Mrs. V said she had to send her home before school even started because her fever was so high and she looked like such a mess. I don't think she actually ended up leaving until right before lunch. Nice.
The high fever started Sunday night and I have to say that neither of my kids have ever had fever that high! Maybe Riley when he was 2 months old but we were at the hospital. We went to the doctor today where he gave her a flu test and it was positive. Just great! She has mostly been in bed today but is a little more perky tonight.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about the flu!!!
Sounds like maybe she is feeling a little better already.
How are you?
I am SO scared my kids will get the flu! I'm so sorry K has it. That makes me so mad when parents send their kids to school sick. Don't they know that is how it spreads??? Ugh! EG is running a temp today and that is bad enough. NO FLU! Stay away!
On a happier note, that is awesome news about R. Just awesome!
I am so sorry that Kylie has the flu:-( It is going around here too but I am hoping it stays away from us. I will be praying that the rest of you do not get it and that Kylie is healthy soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment