2.27.2009

Kids Post

Alright, alright. I will post some pics of the kids. I've had enough family members tell me that they want to see the kids so here you go:

Alan and I took this pic of Riley sleeping the other night. The funniest part isn't even his pose (which is quite hilarious) but the fact that he got Kylie's hot pink sweater and put it on. I kept telling him to change but he loved wearing her sweater!



Then he got a wild hare to be a photographer for a day. I can't even show you some of the shots he captured! 




One more of Riley. He has been so infatuated with these Wii drums lately. He pulled up a chair in front of us while we were watching American Idol and gave us a concert. It was really cute. Where is the video camera when you need it?



And here is a sweet pic of Kylie. I rolled her hair in sponge rollers the night before for class pictures. Her hair looked so cute! This is the next day after school and I think she still looks really pretty! 

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Riley is crackin' me up in his pink sweater. That is so sweet he wanted to wear it! I love the picture he took of you! An aspiring photographer I'd say. Kylie's curls are beautiful. Such cute kids you have!

Stephanie said...

Kylie is GORGEOUS! I love the pic of Riley snoozing, and in Kylie's sweater at that. Too cute!!

The picture of you is cute and so artistic!

Love you sista'!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....