Happy Earth Day! Today is Earth Day and I would love to be in Largo, Florida watching the Trashy Fashion Show. SO Project Runway!! Speaking of, the finale should be tonight. It's the first time that I really don't care who wins. I would just like Mila not to win. Plus, Emilio has gotten really conceited about his designs. So I guess I want Seth Aaron to win. Good thing I talked that out in my head. ha!
Also Real Housewives is on tonight. All I have to say is, "Grow up, Jill!" Why would you talk off camera? You are on a reality show! Hash it out on the show. UGH!! Jill grates on my nerves but not as much as Ramona. What a rude friend? Can anyone even call her a friend? I just picture those eyes bulging out and her walking down the runway like she had two pigs fighting under that dress! Fun times with the Real Housewives!
Today is also picture day at school and Kylie slept in sponge rollers but woke up with a really red eye. Poor thing. The nurse thinks it's allergies. I did manage to get a sweet little picture of Riles this morning while we were waiting for Kylie to get ready.
On a sad note, Alan's uncle Gerry passed away on Monday afternoon. He was in heart failure and was ready to go because he was in such pain. Alan has a lot of fond memories of Uncle Gerry because he could relate to him on another level. Uncle Gerry had an amazing mind and was very intelligent. You should have heard me try to carry on a conversation with him! He was always very nice to me regardless and we will miss him.
Alan and Kylie went to visit Aunt Rae and Uncle Gerry in Virginia a couple of years ago. I ran across this picture of him and Kylie. Kylie was really emotional when we told her that he died. She said that she was sad for Aunt Rae. So are we. Rest in peace, Uncle Gerry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

5 comments:
SUPER precious picture of riley!
i'm sorry to hear about alan's uncle. it's nice that kylie has sweet memories of him, though.
What an Awesome pic of RILEY! He is just too presh for words!
Sorry to hear about Alan's uncle! I will be praying for your family and his wife during this difficult time!
Oooh I am with you on project runway this year, girl I usually have someone picked that I really like but this time I just do not....all I know is I really do not want Mila to win!
Poor Kylie that is such a girl thing you get all dressed up and prepared, spend hours on your hair and then you wake up and awwww a zit or a red eye....I bet she is still gonna look presh!
xoxo
Summer :0)
it's our school picture day today too. Thank goodness my girls have curly hair because it's rainy and yucky outside. If I had tried to straighten it, it would have just puffed up and looked goofy, so we just went natural and left those curls.
That picture of Riley is the absolute cutest! My sympathies for your loss.
I don't really care about Jill. Yes, she is two-sided, but I think she is okay.
Now, I cannot say the same thing about Ramona. She's either a huge spaz or she's addicted to some substance. She has huge crazy eyes. She scares me.
The sole person that irritates me the most is Kelly. I honestly think that chick is sick in the head. I can't wait for this weeks episode where she accuses Betheny of trying to kill her.?. What is that all about?
Post a Comment