Monday: Alan and I were in talks to go on a cruise but I made the mistake of watching the Today Show report on all the stomach viruses going down on the ship, not to mention all the people who disappear! No more cruise talk.
Tuesday: Dana Reeve died. I'm pretty sad all day about this one. Will is one strong little boy to endure all this pain. I'm sad but I can still eat. Put the kids down for a nap. Start to eat lunch. Lamisil commercial. I'm done with my food. Riley is really frustrated today and not saying much. Therapy was kinda crappy. I have laundry to do. I hate these days. Luckily I still had Kylie's devotional at bedtime to look forward to. It was about mercy. I said, "Like when you cut your hair, I showed mercy on you." So when she prayed she said, "And God, please don't let us get mercy!" Like it was a disease! Priceless!!!
Wednesday: Things are picking up. Riley is doing a lot of talking today and we are all having a great time playing outside! Alan has to work late AGAIN! I'm gonna smell him tonight for perfume! He laughs at me. We watched "Walk the Line". I love Reese Witherspoon and am happy that she won the Oscar but.....I didn't think she was THAT spectacular. I'm sorry that I have to be the Simon Cowell of the moment but I am standing firm in my opinion! Our closet starts to stink. Who builds a house and puts carpet in the bathroom/closet? We already had to have the bathroom tiled now the closet??? aaaarrrgghh!!!
Thursday: We had a psychologist over for 3-4 hours talking about the new therapy for Riley. I want to cry again. Why is everything SO hard? We are going to have to work really hard with Riley and every day will have to be structured and complicated! Since I am a "free bird" and hate rules, I will really struggle! I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and just want to hide. The only thing that saves me is looking at his cute little smile and remembering that I have to give him every chance to succeed in life! Another thing that helps is the time I spend with Kylie. We watched American Idol and afterwards Kylie invited me into her room to see who was gonna get kicked off! I was like, "What?" She had all 10 Barbies lined up and kicked four of them off like on American Idol. She started off by telling their name and what state they were from. Then they sang. Then we clapped. Then they went back in the box!
Friday: Not much going on so far. The kids are playing outside and I am on the computer. I think I will take them to the park after I finish the twelve loads of laundry. It's so great to see Kylie tickle her little brother and he is actually laughing and loving it. I have also got lots of sugar from Riles today! Great day so far!
This weekend: We are going to rip up the carpet in the closet and we FINALLY are going to partake in a 5K! It's been so long for me because of the weather but Alan actually did one in the freezing cold in January. I will be happy if I finish in 45 minutes this time! Also, we are going to watch Crash. See what all the hubbub is about. It's hard out here for a pimp! Also, I think Dolly Parton got ROBBED! Love Dolly! She just sounds like home!

My sweet little angel!
3 comments:
This could be my blog for the last 3 weeks. I am going insane here without my kids having school and structure. (and my little break)
I will be thinking about you and praying for your family as you make the best choices for everyone. You are doing a great job with those two little cuties!
And I agree that cruises seem a little scary lately. Who knows...you might even catch mercy!
Crash is really good--I hope you like it. Traci--you are a funny girl. I can hear you saying, "I don't think she was THAT good." You know, about Reese. Cracks me up. Maybe we just need to talk on the phone sometime. I know what you need to do next spring break--get Mikey, and Maria and come to Florida! hahah Old times! I have connections in Naples. ;)
The Lamisil commercial is the worst. There is nothing grosser!!
Hope you have a better week next week!
Post a Comment