1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbs cinnamon
1 box white cake mix
1 stick margarine
Spray cake pan with Pam. Put the apple pie filling on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the apples. (I usually don't measure, I just sprinkle until I am happy!) Sprinkle the white cake mix on top of the apples. Finally, cut little pats of butter and place them on the very top. Sometimes I will melt the butter and pour it on top. Bake @ 350 for 45 minutes.
Reduce temperature and cover with foil if it is browning too quickly.
** This is also called something else but I don't like particular words associated with my food. Yes, I am a weirdie!
1 comment:
Hmmm... now I am curious as to what the other name is! haha
Is it something like "Dump Cake"?
I make this with crushed pineapples, so I can't wait to try it next time with the apple pie filling.
Post a Comment