Today was Kylie’s first day of Piano Lessons. She was so excited to meet Mrs. Mary. I had to hear all of her questions: “What does she look like? Is she black or white? Where does she live? The list really does go on and on.
Alan met me at the lessons since it was his lunch time and we met Mrs. Mary. We stayed in the lessons for a couple of minutes then when it was time to work, we left. Riley and I went to Stephanie’s store and Alan went back to work. When 30 minutes were up, Riley and I walked back down to Kylie’s lessons. I walked in and Mrs. Mary said, “She just “gets it”!” WOW! Can you imagine? I’ve never heard those words from anyone about Kylie. I knew that she was artistic and that she loved to sing, but besides Keith and Nancy, I don’t think that we realized that she could actually be a natural at music. I’m just so happy that she loves it right now and that she “gets it”!
Mrs. Mary said that she could read and take her direction very well. Guess who gets to help her with her homework? Me!! This means that I pretty much get piano lessons for free and that’s okay by me!! Her first song is “Merrily We Roll Along”. Get ready for some video in a few days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment