Well, after nights and nights of me pulling and her telling me, "Just wiggle it!" , I finally yanked it out of there. The tooth fairy didn't give her $10 like with the first tooth. She left her "Three of these ones". That's code for 3 dollars. She put it in her piggy bank and is hoping for another American Girl doll with that money. I'm betting that she's just gonna have to ask Santa again. The way these teeth keeping hanging in there, she's gonna be like, 9, before she gets that doll with her teeth money. Oh, to be young and dream big again!
8.21.2008
Hanging On By A Thread
Kylie has those two front teeth that have been hanging on FOREVER!! Here she is in Abilene with her friend, Kaylee. You can totally see that one of her front teeth is hanging sideways! Her smile is completely different!!

Well, after nights and nights of me pulling and her telling me, "Just wiggle it!" , I finally yanked it out of there. The tooth fairy didn't give her $10 like with the first tooth. She left her "Three of these ones". That's code for 3 dollars. She put it in her piggy bank and is hoping for another American Girl doll with that money. I'm betting that she's just gonna have to ask Santa again. The way these teeth keeping hanging in there, she's gonna be like, 9, before she gets that doll with her teeth money. Oh, to be young and dream big again!
Well, after nights and nights of me pulling and her telling me, "Just wiggle it!" , I finally yanked it out of there. The tooth fairy didn't give her $10 like with the first tooth. She left her "Three of these ones". That's code for 3 dollars. She put it in her piggy bank and is hoping for another American Girl doll with that money. I'm betting that she's just gonna have to ask Santa again. The way these teeth keeping hanging in there, she's gonna be like, 9, before she gets that doll with her teeth money. Oh, to be young and dream big again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
7 comments:
Awwwww! She looks so cute with her front teeth gone! I remember when one of Landry's was just barely dangling--she looked like a little snaggletooth!
Glad you're back on blogger! I was saved your blog and my other friends' blog that uses the mac blog thing for reading last b/c it always messed up my internet connection (don't know why!).
AND--love your new header!! What cute pictures!
Adorable! I love pictures of cute little girls missing teeth!!
So cute...I love that big smail on her face!! What a cutie!
Love the new header and I am so glad that you are back to Blogger. Welcome Home my sweet friend!
I like the new blog- looks super cute (not surprised!) Yeah, I didn't think your old blog was super user-friendly, so I'm glad you switched back!
Hey, my first comment as a friend!!
When we went to the dentist not too long ago, he said that H's two front teeth are barely hanging in there. One is getting loose and won't be long. He has already lost the bottom 2 but for some reason the top teeth really change the way they look.
Thanks again for the wonderful new blog. I LOVE it!
Welcome back, Traci! I've missed you! Evan hasn't lost one tooth either. I worry about when he does. Talk about a sensory issue! Ha!
I was one of the annoying friends that said "I can't comment on your blog!" I'm glad you love me enough to do something about that and came back to blogger!!! : )
I love your blog!! You are awesome with that web design Trash! Spiiiifffy!!
I love you and love the pics of the kiddos. Man, talk about inflation - 3 bucks!
Post a Comment