8.13.2008

Music Camp

Last week and weekend were great! Kylie went to music camp all week at my parents church. She spent the night and stayed with them through the week except to come back for piano lessons and gymnastics. I got to spend a whole lot of time with Riles and work without being interrupted! I got some blogs finished and am working on a couple this week. I need to work on my own blog- post what has been happening! I never thought I would be so busy. Our summers are usually a lot of laying around. Not this summer!

So Kylie did great at Music Camp and she and I were scheduled to go to Abilene on Friday to visit the Beards. Kylie really wanted to go to her Music Program so we put off going to Abilene until Saturday morning. She was so cute at her performance and then came home and cried because she wanted to go to Abilene right then! Can I never win?

Here she is singing. She knew all the songs and the hand motions. We told her that music camp would be like Camp Rock. She loved going everyday and had so much fun. I don’t think she met anyone like Nick Jonas, though.

And here she is giving us a look because we were recording and taking pictures. She is still not a fan of being the center of attention.

And here she is acting completely over it and picking at her nails. Sigh. We still had a great time and Riley sat in the audience and was SO good.

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....