Back to the trip- Kylie and Kaylee acted like they were still the greatest of friends and no time had passed!
Kylie’s front tooth is hanging by a thread!
Campbell stole my heart and was the girls’ shadow the whole time, and Erica and Cary feed us and kept me entertained. That family is seriously the most hospitable family that I have ever met! Erica and I got to catch up and I got to see her beautiful house that they have worked so hard on. It was immaculate and I was determined to come home and clean my house from top to bottom.
The girls in their cherry swimsuits!
We visited their church on Sunday morning and I felt like I had been attending there for years. Everyone was so warm and friendly and Kaylee took care of Kylie! Even though I forgot our hanging clothes to wear to church, we had some casual clothes to wear and Erica even put the girls in cute/casual clothes to wear as well! What a great friend.
I really enjoyed seeing the ACU campus because so many friends of mine went there. It was very pretty- kind of like Harding!! :)
Jacob’s Ladder, Girls goofing off, Ants in the shoe!
The girls’ slumber party!
Ummm, no I’m not pregnant! This baggy shirt looked GREAT in the mirror at Steinmart on Saturday!!
On the way home, Kylie and I stopped at Godfather’s Pizza (which was housed in a gas station) to get pizza for us all. I wanted Alan to try it since it was THE BEST pizza joint in McKinney while I was in 7th and 8th grade. I have missed it so much!! Plus those jr. high parties were really great!!
Now we can’t wait to take the WHOLE family back to Abilene in the fall for another visit. Get ready for us, Beards!
No comments:
Post a Comment