8.23.2008

Riley Roo

I just had to get a post in about my sweet little guy before the first day of school when Kylie will get all the glory. Riles has been eating SO good this summer. He asks for a fork with everything and since I introduced him to pickles, he eats them like crazy! Are pickles gluten-free? I don't know! I really don't care at this point because he's been such a picky eater in the past. I'm so excited when he wants to try something new. As long as it's not dairy. Dairy makes him CrAzY!!!! Speaking of, I just found out that I am lactose-intolerant and it's no fun, sister!



So here is a regular lunch for Riley. PB&J, pickles and raisins with a fork, his Micky Mouse cup and a Maisy book lurking nearby. Add a tv filled with Noggin shows and we are good to go for a couple of hours. 




These two are going to really miss each other when school starts. Look at Riley with his arm around his sister. That makes Kylie really proud! :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you are back to blogger so I can comment. You are such a great parent to Riley. He's adorable. He looks so big too. And I'm excited to hear of his progress. May his school year be the best yet.

Whitney said...

I love that last picture of them- so sweet!

Alyssa said...

We love you, Riley! I can't believe that you are almost 5!!! Time is flying!!!

Erica said...

I love the last picture...so sweet! The smiles on their faces are Priceless:) Hope Kylie has a great first day of school tomorrow...I am sure that I will talk to you. Love ya!

Tracey said...

I hope both kids have a great first day tomorrow!
You are awesome, I love, love, love my new blog.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....